McIntyre et al. 2002
- Have you been feeling down or depressed this past week?
- How often have you felt this way, and for how long?
- In the past week, have you felt guilty about something you've done, or that you've let others down?
- Do you feel you're being punished by being sick?
- Are you as productive at work and at home as usual?
- Have you felt interested in doing things that usually interest you?
- Have you been feeling more tense or nervous than usual this week?
- Have you been worrying a lot?
/!\ DON'T RATE IF SYMPTOMS ARE CLEARLY DUE TO MEDICATION
In the past week, have you had any of these symptoms?
- Gastrointestinal: dry mouth, gas, indigestion, diarrhea, cramps, belching
- Cardiovascular: heart palpitations, headaches
- Respiratory: hyperventilation, sighing
- Having to urinate frequently
- How has your energy been this past week?
- Have you felt tired?
- Have you had any aches or pains or felt any heaviness in your limbs, back or head?
- Have you any thoughts life is not worth living or you'd be better off dead?
- Have you thoughts of hurting or killing yourself?
- Have you done anything to hurt yourself?
The information and calculators provided on this site are intended only as a general resource for clinicians and are not intended to reflect a standard of care or to replace individual professional judgment. In any case, please read our complete disclaimer